PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2010, 11:49
holdmetight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Malov

Do some of you guys believe they would reject people to see if they would reapply another time?
You normally get another shot at the cadetship if you failed one attempt, so I would think that a rejection naturally means that you did not make the grade this time, but you are welcome to try again. I would advise you to prepare substantially for your re-application though; the more the better. It is only logical, given the sheer number of fresh applications received every year. Hope this makes sense.

And another thing, I did a lot of reading but perhaps on the wrong things, read up on my aircraft (c172) and on the company (everything to the price of the stocks last year!) and got cornered anyway (they did not ask one question about cx or the aicraft)
I don't think you read up on the wrong things at all... though if those are the only things you studied then I would think you didn't read enough!

Good luck with your re-application. It took me 2 years of preparation leading up to my second attempt at the CX cadetship... try hard, and never give up!