PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Canadian Airbase Commander Charged with Murder
Old 25th Oct 2010, 18:41
V2-OMG!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clunckdriver, appreciate your input from someone "who was there" so to speak.

This is perfect fodder for the next Ann Rule book.

Im told by contacts at Trenton that some have come forward and stated that they had misgivings about the jerk, have no way to confirm it but I hope some in our government are asking the same tough questions you pose!
These "misgivings" tend to come foward after the fact, but in the case of Williams, they really are the exception.

What puzzles me is this: how the 'ell did Williams find the time to procure and execute his fetish in such a painstakingly accurate manner? That meticulous collection, cataloging, and presentation of undies - heck, the women who work at Victoria's Secret are not as apt!

Besides the undie thing, there's the stalking, picture taking, pillage, modelling for the camera, rapes, torture, abuse, murder, lengthy commute to and from his "get-away/murder cottage." Williams' duties as a CO seems almost incidental!

Who knows what his wife thought - she had a high-profile career herself - but I wonder whose idea it was to buy this "get-away" cottage? If I was married to someone who wanted a "get-away" cottage my first thought would be this: "get away" from what?....and who does he have stashed there? In this case, that was painfully true, albeit this "she" was stone-cold dead.

This case is one big ....and speaking of books.....just image the flood that will soon be on the shelves....probably before Christmas.

p.s. This woman is really perplexed and will probably be standing in line for one of those books. I am involved in an organization that restore old warbirds, amongst other aircraft, and many of the volunteers are ex-military and seem to be decent, straight-up kind of guys.

But then, so was Williams.....

Last edited by V2-OMG!; 25th Oct 2010 at 18:51. Reason: Added p.s.