PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2010, 10:29
dcoliv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greetings from Portugal

I have been invited to attend stage 1 and I think I'm going to choose Bournemouth on November 24th. I'm flying directly to LHR and so I would prefer to go to Whiteley because it's closer. Unfortunately, the first available stage 1 I can attend in Whiteley is on December 7th, and I don't want to wait that long .

I'm thinking about staying somewhere in the center of Bournemouth, maybe near the University. From looking at the map I would say that the College is 20 minutes away by car, which is great considering that the tests begin at 9 a.m. I intend to arrive at least 30 minutes earlier anyway, but I was just wondering whether this is the best option.

To those of you who have attended stage 1 in Bournemouth, do you recommend staying closer to the airport or is this fine? Also, after the test I'm going directly back to LHR, so I need to check out from the hotel before heading to the College. Will they allow me to carry a bag with my stuff, or if that is not possible, will they at least keep it somewhere while I'm doing the tests?

Thanks in advance!