PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All Viking Pilots Have Been Fired
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2010, 13:29
Contractor1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's seem to me that Viking Airline management PW/CT were fully aware that they were going to have a difficult winter with the company viking AB, they knew full well in advance that the company was in serious trouble,( well the employes anyway) But they choose to ignore it , Instead of giving people there notices up to two months ago, they decided to carry on regardless,Phil L clark was put up in a position to cut cost within the compamy nearly three months,Yet Management decided it would cheaper and more efficent just to lay them all off without pay due to some loophole in the law, by using third party companies that no one can seen to contact,I my opinion it dose matter wheather viking airlines AB will continue trading , I realy don't think that they can secure any more contracts with their current reputation, I am sure that BPI will have some new company opened again next year,I really do feel sorry for all the employees(engineer's,pilots,cabin crew) they alway seem to be dealt a bad hand by this conpany and it's so call managers,who only seen to care about lining ther own pockets,I think if any of the employees can get any of thier wages that is owe to them they should go for it!!