PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2010, 04:29
iamyumie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who cares?

Happened to stumble in this forum.. I don't know this c*pp*t guy actually, just got interested with the post below. I happen to be there too when the alphas was dismantled and loaded. (enjoying the view of the mountains )

Hey 9ball....instead of conspiracy theories why dont you use your "common sense"
Hey c'mon Vtango we all know that 9 ball has not got any common sense.
Hmmm, well if you think we are mistaking him, take a look at his blog ! Looks like the exact same post to me. Now who is mistaken ? It is just another one of his aliases.

http://www.markcupitt.*************/
Look who's talking about losing common sense here.. If the guy was brave enough to post it on his blog spot with his real name() on it, then why he would hide behind an alias and repost it here?? It's like shooting your own feet.. tsk..tsk..tsk..

Whoever wrote that article with the pics of CIA's dismantled Alphas wrote:

"Anyone who knows anything about aircraft will shudder at the way these aircraft were loaded ...

"Let the photos speak for them selves .. (Taken before lunch today .. These are of the third aircraft, the first one nearly fell off whilst loading it on the low bed, unfortunately I did not get a photo of it)

"(Oh, I forgot to mention, they took the wings off yesterday whilst it was raining, they were left sitting in the rain on the ground)"

Heck, the airplanes were sitting out in the rain and sun for ages. Setting the wings on the ground and letting them get wet for a few more minutes would cause no appreciable additional damage. Anyone who knows anything about aircraft would know that.
It's actually the opposite. There is a mile difference between when the airplanes sitting out in the rain for ages with its "fairings" and "access covers" in place, and, letting the wings get wet with "acidic" rain with its unprotected internals are exposed. Just a matter of time and those wings will get corroded and dis-integrate. How about if it is your ass sitting in that airplane when that happen?
Let's make it simple.. How would you feel if I treated your car/airplane/jeep/whatever the same way as those guys treated the alphas??? Honest anwer only