PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod MRA.4
Thread: Nimrod MRA.4
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2010, 23:28
Charlie Luncher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My tuppence

So if the UK suspended Foreign Aid payments for 1 year, canned Scampton dart team and cut the faggots in the Central Band. What capabilities could be retained if needed?
The Mariner or other variants of the same beast can do what they do well, they do not do LRMPA/MRCA duties because they are not. Even in the flavoursome arena of ISTAR both platforms have strengths and weaknesses. This is from my operational experience, not read in an armchair/blog/or from a fat bloke down the pub. No number of excel sheets, simulations or company sales pitches can change the laws of physics.
I have spent most of life protecting the right of people to have free speech, but some on here are wearing thin, if they were indigenous Americans their name would be Big Chief Talking Bolloxs
My thoughts, compassion and thanks go to my mates and colleagues at ISK keep safe. To rest of you who never knew what they did on your behalf, they deserve your respect and thanks.
Good luck in your future endeavours.
Charlie sends
P.s If anyone has a problem with what I have said, bring it as I am right in the mood for feckwits