PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: REX Recruitment/Cadetship and Working for REX
Old 22nd Oct 2010, 01:50
j3pipercub

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey rocket, you legend! You're right, I am a disgruntled REX cadetship applicant. When it started, I already had 2000hrs and 500multi turbine command, so I can see why maybe they turned me down... And guess what, despite your sage advice, I intend to keep talking about this subject in whatever manner I choose, so get over yourself.

Many people before me seem to have told you the same thing in previous posts but you're still yet to get the picture.
Get the picture? perhaps you should do a bit of research about pilots in the US and Europe on these sorts of schemes.

So rocket, if you would like me to keep my negative thoughts to myself, just read the following:

SUNSHINE, LOLIPOPS AND RAINBOWS.

But goodluck with the resume writing, tool.

Malakor

Please try to remember that feeling once of actually wanting to fly aircraft for a living
A lot of us still have that feeling, and we want to still have that feeling in 2 decades, not have to work another job because schemes like these have reduced the Terms and Conditions to a laughable level.

yes some people would one day still like to get behind a large piece of technology, if you think it is wrong for chasing an airline job, then fair enough, that's your opinion
I am in that boat too, but I don't think selling your soul and then some so you can work for paenuts is a price I would like to pay. And after a couple of years, I think you would agree.

j3