PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: REX Recruitment/Cadetship and Working for REX
Old 21st Oct 2010, 23:06
Malakor1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, I didn't expect such hostile replies, maybe it's because you can't invoke any sense of emotion in words, so maybe people can take things the wrong way?

Please do not mistake me for somebody who was relying on their parents, I am simply stating that for some people their parents are an option for providing a source of funds. I know if my kid wanted to fly and I could help I would.

I already do work 2 jobs as a matter of fact, but supporting family members who become sick and incapacitated can be an unplanned yet necessary financial drain, so you see not all is a black and white as you seem too have believed it can be Cutter.

Please try to remember that feeling once of actually wanting to fly aircraft for a living, yes some people would one day still like to get behind a large piece of technology, if you think it is wrong for chasing an airline job, then fair enough, that's your opinion, but somebody people still aim for that and somebody has to do it..