PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spanish ATC
Thread: Spanish ATC
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2010, 07:54
compton3bravo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Living In Spain

I know a little off message but cannot agree JWP1938 about Spain. Lived here now for three years and not too many complaints - not perfect but where is. The people are so much more friendly from the miserable lot I left behind in the UK and the weather is far better plus the food etc and its cheaper. I have never had to pay to park my car yet (I do not live in a large city) - sorry you don't park your car you bring to a halt!
Where can you get a coffee or something a little stronger at nine'clock in the morning waiting for the supermarket to open at 9.30! To me they have the right attitude - the family comes first, then food followed by the work ethic - more important things than working. There has been a lot of corruption here over the last few years I grant you but would you say the UK was whiter than white - I don't think so.
It is your choice to go back to the UK and be ripped off like nobody's business with people running round like headless chickens - good luck to you as I sit out on the veranda at 9 o'clock in the morning with the sun shining down with the temperature at 20 degC towards the end of October!