PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bobby Johnson - BBJ Pilot - How are things going with the new job?
Old 17th Aug 2002, 01:47
DeeTeeS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Right On, Bobby!!

Hi Bobby,

I have followed this thread and your other one on flying the BBJ, found your comments on adapting to the bizjet world (becoming a BBJ pilot with its associated challenges) very interesting and particulary admire your last comment to Stargazer:

"Most are sensible enough to realise they could not organise a flight around the world on their own, and they couldnt just walk into a corporate/private job and just do it. I know I certainly couldnt."

I am an airline type with tons of time on the 737-200 beginning from 25-30 years ago and find your comments on checking out on the BBJ pilot very enlightening. The only close connection I have to flying the 3rd Generation of the 73' is that I was fortunate to have worked for an airline in the '90s that operated a -400 and accrued nearly 2000 hours of glass.

Very enlightening indeed, as I have done some B727-100 Charter flying within the last year and have seen first hand the complexities of operating world wide without an airline dispatch office to hold your hand....

I appreciate your conveying of information, never once even thought of a "big ego" and think your name is great!!!

Please continue writing!!