PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS UK - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2010, 00:01
Truk79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the Update

Coco11 – No; I’m currently in learning and development for a finance company – no flying experience. My Interview was the 30th August in Brisbane; there was a bit of a stuff up on the day and we didn’t fill in the forms for security clearance; so this got sent with the medical request about a week after references were checked. I guess everyone’s process is different.

Oh No! That’s really bad news Beatac! L But on the other hand; at least I can try and save more money for the move. Mid Next Year – That couldn’t be possible; could it?

Yeah; as you said OzSkipper; things change quickly in the interview they were talking that they needed heaps of crew for the London base; something will happen when the need is there.

No WE can’t let this thread go quiet; we have to keep it going; it’s one of the only things that is keeping me from going mental after checking my emails and mobile 100 times a day.

According to my calculation J training would have to start on the 8th NOV to allow for the 7 weeks and to finish before Christmas, so as to not break up the learning experience.

I have a feeling that we will hear something very soon! Please let’s keep each other’s spirits up.