PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cityflyer Recruiting
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2010, 19:16
CathayBrat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First of all, thanks to the chaps who have posted useful things on this thread. Been flying in some of the more darker places south of the med for a while, but she who must be obeyed is making VERY loud noises about me returning to the UK. This will probably be with lots of kicking and screaming from myself. At the mo i am flying a PC12, into somalia, which has its own benefits and excitement ($$$ and low level combat approachs), but i may be getting a bit old for that these days! Now i'm not expecting either of these things at BACY, but am keen to return to sunny blighty. 2500hrs+, multi turbo command etc. I understand that the place seems to be a nice place to work, good people etc, but the usual mgt probs. But what about the future? Why it is not used as a feeder of crew for big brother, al'a Dragon air and Cathay. Will it expand much more re aircraft, crew, routes? I know LCY is limited in aircraft types, but this list seems to be getting bigger. Before i post my application (cant find my bloody NI card), i would like to hear from people there. What is the lifestyle like? Touring sounds good, nitestops always fun, but can this fit in with family life? Does the company understand this, and try to accomadate family people? I am keen to cross the med and come back to the civilized world, and to keep the memshaib quiet, but is this the right time, or company? I hope so, but we shall see?