PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aircraft Control and Barber Pole
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2010, 18:03
Dimitris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

Even if its a conspiracy and they did all those that you suggest Rulph, why would they fly it at +100-150knts in a way that 'no pilot could'?
So that its SO obvious that the planes were modified and RC controlled?

So the possibilities that I see are:
  • you are smarter than the conspirators (don't take it personally but I doubt)
  • its not a conspiracy
  • it is a 'conspiracy' and they want people to 'find out' via conspiracy theories so that nobody in the end believes its a conspiracy.
The last bullet obviously means that you are helping the people you want to expose --> bullet no1.

Maybe do a study to find out IF the buildings could collapse being hit by a plane flying at Vmo and then we see how your theory hold up.

I'm no pilot, but it seems the thread has strayed off.

I'm aeronautical engineer though, so my suggestion for the above study has some value in relevance to the thread... Instead of a witch hunt, check in a 'scientific' way why the planes would fly that fast. And I doubt any AAM or PAC2/3 cannot outrun an airliner.

If you think that speed helps avoid interception (at least from fighterplanes), check out the stall speed of modern fighters and also check out why governments around the world equip AFTER 9/11 small turboprop planes (Texan II etc) with machine guns.. Unless thats a conspiracy also..

Cheers