PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenya Airways AB Initio Pilot Recruitment
Old 19th Oct 2010, 20:47
Dimbaza

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrats

I wasn't going to say anything till I saw how most of you are all nerves, come down guys/ladies, years ago this thing used to take months even upto six, yours is one of the fastest! some corrections, this year's group 1(KQ3) went to 43, KQ4 was meant to follow them but 43 got full and they were diverted to Progress which seemingly is KQ's plan B as always(No disrespect). As for the next intake, am sure its first week of November(43's Bhisho Campus), 28th of November intake maybe for the Port Alfred campus which mostly caters for private students. If I were you I would start hustling for the necessary documents because I hardly know of anyone whose been left out after the medical stages unless you go bonkers during the Orals!! Mark you KQ will/may surprise you with barely a week to go to get the paperwork and believe me that is one tiresome, bribery filled heart-wrenching ordeal. best of luck and hope I was of much help. see you soon. before I forget, any ladies among the 18?? come on, am just curious!! 18 is the biggest number ever so far, are you all coming as one unit or you have been split into two? in that case one group MAY go to Progress, though 43 Bhisho currently has lots of space with two KQ groups leaving for Kenya shortly. Good luck you all.