PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VA 777 Reverse Parking Issues in LAX...
View Single Post
Old 18th Oct 2010, 20:51
virginexcess

Received 23 Likes on 2 Posts
MOIE

You have hit the nail on the head.

Whilst all these incidents are painful for those at the coal face who have seen this coming and who have continually raised concerns to deaf ears, they are also a godsend in that this is the only way JB is going to be fully exposed to the incompetence that has ruled at Ergonomic Central for the last 10 years.

What I find surprising so far, since the start of JB's reign, is not the number of people who have been fired, but the ones that haven't. I can see, however, that JB is just working his way down the chain. Putting good Executive managers in, who will in turn expose GM's and so on. Fixing this mess is not going to be a short term project, but I certainly hope these sorts of incidents receive the scrutiny that they deserve and a few more of the institutionalised industry worst practices are put to bed.

I imagine that there is more than one manager in there at the moment who is feeling more than just a little bit exposed. That's one of the great things about the Village and it's idiots. When something like this happens, there are few places to hide, in amongst the glass doors and open plan offices

Last edited by virginexcess; 18th Oct 2010 at 23:39.