PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - 5
Thread: Aer Lingus - 5
View Single Post
Old 18th Oct 2010, 20:41
MCDU2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No I am completely with vill will here. I find it unacceptable to have to share the steps with pax. Instead I propose that we check in at least three hours prior to a flight. After completing our preflight planning and receiving a full weather briefing from a trained met officer in our state of the art flight ops room we will be whisked away to a hangar where we will be briefed on the a/c status by the head of engineering. After conducting a full walk around we will then board the aircraft. It will be pushed back where a series of engine runs will be performed to ensure that the absolute safety of the days operations is met. The engines will then be shut down and we will supervise the towing of the aircraft onto stand where it will be met by hordes of ground personnel to oversee boarding. Of course another pre departure walk around will be required to ensure that no damage could have occurred during the boarding process. After all of this we can of course depart safe in the knowledge that all is well.

Only gotcha is that pod old Vill will be paying slightly more for his tickets to cover the additional costs. But i am sure you don't mind old chap do ya?