PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B737 Capt's & First Officers wanted!!!!
View Single Post
Old 18th Oct 2010, 13:34
Captnhappy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
re: B737 Capt's & First Officers wanted!!!!

From my Perspective, i appears that there must be much more that a semblance of truth in what this guy has said to evoke the wrath and racial insults that he has received.

The meer fact that one individual (presumably an indian or Pakistani working in that same company) would sign up under the name Raptor88(his 1st post), just to put the guys name "in lights" on the internet and call him a coward, for putting something in a very sarcastic and satirical manner. Is evidence enough that he must be speaking the truth.

The truth Always offends even the best of us. However it defines us as professionals more to respectfully descent as gentlemen rather behave with the gutter mentality as has been displayed by Raptor 88 and vserian.

Where i live in Manchester and Bradford my neighbors are Indian and Pakistani, am i a racist too, for making that comment?

Come on guys Grow up!!

If the site moderator is watching i vote that these two Posters; Raptor88 and vserian should be banned from this forum for their unnecessary racial attacks towards this guy. they need to know that there actions are not called for or wanted on this website.

Be Happy!