PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any recruitment likely at Easy?
View Single Post
Old 18th Oct 2010, 01:27
Major Cleve Saville

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The bottom line is that we will fight tooth and nail to prevent DECs as long as we have promotable FOs - a concept that exists in every other respectable airline of note

I think the 'other is in the wrong place here, I suggest this should read:

The bottom line is that we will fight tooth and nail to prevent OTHER DECs as long as we have promotable FOs - a concept that exists in every respectable airline of note.

There you are, much more accurate.

Look at the list of easyJet directors on their website. Is there one Director connected with the actual operation of the aircraft?

No? So what is not what is easyJet about? Flying aircraft or sales and marketing.

If easyJet pilots want real improvement in their lot they should choose the best representatives they can. For example a DEC arguing against DECs will be laughed out of town.

I suggest all easyJet pilots watch these. Very accurate.

http://www.pprune.org/terms-endearme...tle-humor.html

Note the line: 'Your seniority system means you have no leverage'.

By the way he who cannot be named, keeps praising my exploits and naming me. Do you think he is allegedly 'grooming' me for something. I hope not as that would be very bad form here on pprune old chap.

And what am I doing here? Posting comment on a freely accessable bulletin board available on the world wide web. This bulletin board and this topic are freely available to everyone, anywhere in the world regardless of creed, colour (including orange) age etc etc. This is freedom. It does not belong to easyJet, easyJet pilots or the lecturing, condescending, holier than you, Captain 'who's name I cannot mention but he is a baldy Scottish Training Captain', of easyjet.

Bye bye,

Major Cleve Saville

Last edited by Major Cleve Saville; 18th Oct 2010 at 09:12.