PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Help! I don't know what to take!!
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2010, 14:08
Hannah222

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah I thought about geography but i dropped it in year 9 as i didn't like it so probably won't be taking that at a level! Piltdown man- I know it's expensive if I didn't I wouldn't be so fussed about choosing the right subjects if I could pay for it myself. At the moment Im having a lesson a month with money from my paper round as my mum won't "waste" money on lessons. She's so negative about the whole flying thing Dad thinks I should be an accountant or work in an office like he and mum do but I don't want to do that- it seems so boring! And, what do you mean about improving my english skills? I'm good at english. Also, I don't want to join the RAF- I'm not that sort of person.
I followed your links and the cathay scheme sounds really good so I asked mum can I go work in Hong Kong and she says "no. Who would let a 20 year old fly planes?" Arghh- she's so annoying!!
The other one says you have to be a UAE national which is no good unless I read it wrong?
As for backups, I'm not sure really. If I was taking electronics maybe an engineer or mechanic but I'm not sure. Preferably it would be something aviation related! Any ideas? x