PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Viking Airlines
Thread: Viking Airlines
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2010, 08:54
SetStandard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3REDS

Prob down the job office.
good luck lads, pity it lasted so long in my view... the government is about to slash your benefit, oh well Phil will be back next year, and you will be able to grovel for your old jobs back.
You know what 3REDS, you really are a nasty piece of work. I’m ashamed to say that I once may have shared a flight deck and had pleasant conversation with you.

Viking Airlines AB haven’t gone bust, filed for administration etc. they have just stopped operations for the winter. They may be back next summer, they may not be. However I for one have now got plenty of time on type, I didn’t need to go to Lagos and I’ve had a great two years. The people I’ve worked with are fantastic and made going to work a real joy. Not like all you old time “Ex-XL ers” who were just a miserable bunch of sods at the end of XL.

Quite frankly, you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking, never mind posting, the quote above.
I pity You.

Anyway, those who are off to Sunwings, I’m sure you will have a ball! For those who are staying at LGW, we might be around to see you when you get back. I’m sure we can arrange a drink or two......