PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment VIII
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2010, 08:11
Wen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Assessment Day (Preliminary Selection by appointed agency)

Hello ppruners,

I have a doubt here and hopefully someone will be able to clarify my doubt.

In Asia (Singapore and Malaysia), both of the Emirates Open Day and Assessment day, the preliminary selection will be done in conjunction with Emirates' appointed agency which is Sass Atlantic. I have a doubt here. From what i know, we have to apply online via Emirates carees website in order to be short listed and invited for the Asssessment Day. However, when it comes to this case ( preliminary selection by appointed agency), do we still need to apply online? Or we have to approach the mentioned agency?

If anyone of you from the countries where Emirates conducts the Assessment Day of which the preliminary selcection conducted by the appointed agency, please let us know how is the process? Do you apply online and get short listed? or Do you approach the appointed agency directly?

Thank you very much. I would appreaciate if anyone of you can help me to clarify my doubt.

To those who are still in the waiting pool and those who are going to attend OD or AD, i wish you the very best and pray for your success. Chin up cheer up boys and girls out there