PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cityflyer Recruiting
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2010, 15:23
T3D STRIK3R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Guys,

I don't normally post on here but I feel I should to stop people throwing away jobs (which you may not like, but you'll think it was the best job ever if you left to join us).

The only way this job is worth applying for, is if you were unfortunate made redundant over the last year or so. The pay is disgraceful for the job we do! We are not a regional airline, more a European short haul company, yet our powers that be (Penny Pinchers) negotiated our pay based on that and then take 5% off!!! On top of that you operate in and out of a Cat C airfield every sector on a roster based on min rest at airport hotels and a piece of lettuce (Crew Food).

You get rostered 5 day trips so that your away from base and become the company's bich for those 5 days, where they can do whatever they like to you!!

Positives: -
1) Friendly Crew
2) Good Rostering Manager, if you need particular days off
3) Nice Aircraft to fly and use to apply elsewhere.
4) LCY fun some days!

P.S. It could be a great company commercially and for employees if it was planned for the future and not for tomorrow! More money/ crew welfare - happier staff and less turn over! More staff, less sickness and less chance of getting titan in at a lot more cost than 2 salaries! I could go on but you get the point!!