PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cargolux details requested!
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2010, 07:44
clippermaro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To all you Cargolux Guys...

Well, it's funny. The more you read this blog, the more it becomes true that there is no such thing as a perfect Job or a perfect marriage. It is you that make it work and always find the best compromise.
I have been flying for 10 years, started off as a B727 F/O in Latin America, then became a 737 F/O and a "Bus" driver on the 320. I am now a Captain on the 320 in the Asia/Pacific region. My career has taken me to fly all over the American Continent, Asia, Middle-East and Australasia.

And I would give up everything to become a Cargolux F/O.

Every airport you go to, you see a Cargolux airplane, whether in Bogota, Mexico City, Singapore, New York, Hong Kong. And for those of us who are still in love with our profession, despite all its shortfalls and frustrations, it means a lot to be able to fly the best aircraft to all over the place. I personally did not become a pilot so I could see my wife and kids every day, but like I said it is a very personal belief. I like flying, and for those of us who love it, bigger, faster and newer says it all...

My sincere admiration to all those Cargolux drivers. You are "sky's" finest. Every day I go to work, I tell myself..."If I could only join Cargolux..."