PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any recruitment likely at Easy?
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2010, 05:51
stansdead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reallyannoyed,

I think it is based on the assumption that they got personal in this thread a few posts back. Along with you.

None of you are prepared to admit that you have no power over who is or isn't offered DEC's now or at any time in the future -admittedly, if it ever happens.

I may have got on your goats about the possibility of it, so that leads me to believe there is obviously a serious fear of it happening in the near future.

I have been singled out as "making an exhibition of myself" by self appointed experts on everything and that their argument is irrefutable against me, whilst they have been allowed to sling dirt in my direction without recourse - ah yes, the all knowing court of some easyJet anonymous posters on pprune. I should know better. You can never win, even if you play by their rules.

Why?

Because most people reading or contributing to this thread are from easyJet.

Therefore, they like the big strong NSF &WWW throwing their unjustified weight about and saying how good their outfit is, how great the training is and how bad everybody else is - because of one "Banzai" approach. You still didn't tell me what one is WWW....

However, others who aren't in easyJet think that your comments towards other individuals are wrong. You see, it's a matter of perception. And standpoint.

Anyone who knows me would say I'm a professional, with high standards who runs a very tight ship. That's the problem you see, none of you know me. You probably don't want to know me - no bother, I've got enough friends anyway and so have you I'm sure. But to suggest people aren't professionals because of an argument on an anonymous forum??? A bit basic....