PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Strategic Airlines
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2010, 05:22
Mr Vertigo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This site is hilarious!!.. “Ethics, honesty and scruples”.. ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS??

Gentlemen, this is aviation!. You’re either delusional or suffering the extreme effects of hypoxia!!.. Strategic is not doing anything that QF, Alliance, Rex, Skytrans, Virgin or Skywest have done in the past or are currently doing now. To believe otherwise, is to show an EXTRAORDINARY level of naivety. … I’ve never seen such an inept concentration of blah, blah, blah.

And Friggit, I’m not entirely interested in your opinion, but please tell me.. What exactly is “immoral” about hiring staff from organisations that may be of commercial advantage?. It’s the most BASIC of business principles… So much for your “credentials” hey?

Also, first post = something to hide. Is that even a rational comment?

Prune is obviously for self praising, ill-informed, armchair critics that have too much time on their hands…. Does anyone actually read this stuff?

For the record, I’m not employed by Strategic, I’ve never been employed by them and I’m not likely to be in the future.

Anyway, I’ve got more important things to do than waste my time here… but thank you for the laugh!