PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any recruitment likely at Easy?
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2010, 01:36
Gi Dem Dub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
been following this with interest.

WWW, NSF,

your are defending the principle of not taking DEC based on the availability of qualified SFO in your company. That is a perfect and unquestionable good reason.

But at the end of the day, all this is market forces driven. Should eJ need DEC some day for any reasonably acceptable reason -like when they took you NSF- then they will just recruit the numbers they need regardless of what you may think.

I don't think there is a need to get that personal towards Stansdead. Saying that he'll "never ever" get a shot as a DEC with eJ sounds more like your personal wish than what reality may possibly offer in the future based on an objective market context.

While I always read your numerous analysis with great interest and quite often agree with you guys, I think that on this occasion you have crossed the line of objectivity...

And regarding the list of technical reasons put forward to demonstrate the unqualified nature of DEC's, do you suggest that no airbus skipper outside eJ is able to acquaint him/her self with them in the right mindset and actually become a positive asset for the company? If I did not respect you guys from your history on this forum, I would have said that it's a bit arrogant...

safe flights all