PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brisbane All Pilot Meeting - 5 Nov
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2010, 23:17
Popgun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brisbane 'All Pilots' Industry Meeting Flyer

I couldn't work out how to insert an image or document into this post...so I copied and pasted the text of the AIPA Flyer...

"All Australian Pilots Meeting

What: An all Australian Pilot meeting to develop a response to the career threatening FSO 136/10 and especially the off-shoring of Australian jobs by Jetstar Airways (Qantas Group company).

When: 2pm on Friday, 5 November 2010

Where: Hamilton Hotel, 442 Kingsford Smith Drive, Brisbane QLD.

To assist us in hiring the correct room size, please RSVP by emailing coral dot barker at aipa dot org dot au or calling 03 9938 3898.

All Australian Pilots that are not flying at this time, regardless of AIPA, AFAP or non-union membership are encouraged to attend."

C'mon Guys, lets show management, the pollies, the general public AND EACH OTHER that we are united on these issues. Spread the word, RSVP and get along to this industry-critical gathering in Brissie in a few weeks.

PG

PS. I have the AIPA Flyer...its a PDF document if someone can tell me how I attach it or insert it in a post?

Last edited by Popgun; 16th Oct 2010 at 02:00. Reason: added PS / quotation marks added to show AIPA content