PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any recruitment likely at Easy?
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2010, 16:23
stansdead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NSF

Another wide sweeping statement from you. How can you possibly tell if you have better candidates than me just by anonymous posts. Remember the terms of this forum.... Don't be drawn in.

I'm already doing the job as a Captain on Airbus. I've been doing it a while. How can your logic possibly be sensible, when an SFO has still to pass all the things that I have already passed?

This whole thing has got out of hand. You showed no resolve at all in easyJet to stop the rot for FO's - where was BALPA then? - but you now feel the need to ride your white charger over the hill to protect what you know will inevitably happen somewhere on your network. Indeed it did last summer in easySwiss. Contract Captains no less. Where were you, WWW & reallyannoyed then?

Oh, I remember. You were too busy taking £10k to fly a random roster.

Don't get me wrong, I quite admire all of you for fighting. I don't admire your sweeping statements about people being better or worse than each other.

You are meant to be a trainer fir God's sake. How can you allow yourself to stoop to such unfounded statements? Do you see what I mean?

By all means be annoyed that people like me would like to join your airline as a DEC - even though we all know how you joined - but you should think twice before trying to decide who is a better candidate for a Command job.

As far as I'm aware, I've never met you. I've never flown with you, therefore how can you possibly tell? Is that sixth sense part of the core course?