PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - 5
Thread: Aer Lingus - 5
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2010, 13:40
dublindispatch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Children,Children , please take a St Johns Wort and calm down. As someone who works in aviation on the ground and deals with crew and passengers alike, I have to say you cant judge an airline on your experience with a handfull of crew on one or two flights, but what I will say is that different airlines take on an idendity of there own based purely on how you are recieved by the chaps in the flight deck and the guys behind the curtain. The same can also be said for the profile of passengers, as for exampple the type of passenger that goes to FARO is on the whole not going to be of the same social and economic background as someone travelling to CORFU, ie the CFU pax is more like to have SKYHD than the FAO pax who listens to lovely Pat on the radio in the morning on the way to Arnots.

So what am i saying, Im saying that comparing EI with FR and comparing EI with SQ is pointless as they serve different markets and are different beasts. You cant say that Monkeys and Gorrillas are the same just because they look the same, airlines might be the same, fly to the same places at the same times with the same aircraft but no two are the same, and you need to remember that.