PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - 5
Thread: Aer Lingus - 5
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2010, 13:13
EI Premier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm the arrogant one? lol You're the one lecturing people on this forum as if you're some know-it-all, and you're the one accusing people of being disrespectful just because they choose to take a different view than yourself. Whatever about your own experiences, that has no bearing on my own experiences which haven't been great, and judging by other posts on this forum, I'm clearly not the only one. And from talking to people who work with another airline, theres also a perception within the industry itself of how arrogant and stuck-up the Aer Lingus CC are, so its not just limited to "disgruntled" passengers as you put it.
Dublinaviator,

You obviously dislike Aer Lingus cabin crew - for some inexplicable reason. Whilst I am far from a ''know-it-all'' as you state, I haven't done too badly to date shall we say - so I'll take your comment in a positive light Judging by other posts on the forum - clearly there are other people who have had an excellent experience with Aer Lingus crew, so your point is entirely irrelevant. Have you ever considered that the people you have spoken with may well be the ''stuck up ones''? What about certain sections of ground staff in DUB for example who continually seem to have a down on EI - no matter what the situation.

And I'm afraid you need to go work on your comebacks.
I'm not on here for the sake of generating comebacks - although it's evident that you are.

Did other sections of Aer Lingus not have to sign up for those same cost reduction programmes? Yet they've also agreed to the Greenfield programme. Even pilots have taken cuts.
If the pilots were content with the nature of the series of cuts - then why have they balloted for industrial action during the past few days? Yes, of course, other sections signed up to the Greenfield program. But, in your continued tirade against EI crew, has it ever crossed your mind that the nature of cuts being imposed upon crew are disproportionate? It's interesting that whilst crew have to deliver compounded savings immediately, there is a greater than twelve month period of grace for other sections.

That wasn't EI-AAA's point. EI-AAA's point was that if you dare disagree with the ALFC, you are a "backwoodsman", which is nothing short of snobbery and arrogance.
Again - your own selective interpretation. In your eyes, because of your deep dislike and what appears to be almost jealousy of EI cabin crew, anyone who makes any positive comment about them is a member of the ''ALFC''.

Here we go again, someone disagrees with you and they're "disgraceful"...
Again - you have missed the point. I know that you are no stranger to using disrespectful terms on here, as you have done in your previous posts - but my reply was in relation to the imposition that I was a ''dragon wagon'' from the 1980's era.

Perhaps though, you find such commentary quite acceptable.