PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Informal heli nights UK (including arrangements)
Old 15th Oct 2010, 07:03
VeeAny

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry folks since posting about the Redhill evening, I have taken on a new and unexpected role at one of the Local operators there, this is currently taking up all of my time and bearing in mind that fresh material for these evening iusually takes 4-5 days to research and put together I simply don't have the time in the next two weeks to get fresh material completed, I discussed this with one of the guys who helps me out with all of this and we agreed to postpone Redhill until I have settled in and we have had the time to put the fresh presentations together.

What we do have on the plan for Redhill is

Redhill Air Traffic talking about how to get in and out of Redhill following the published prcoedures, which sadly are often ignored or perhaps misunderstood.

A friendly Test Pilot talking about weight and balance and controllability issues, and if he gets time some performance issues (assuming of course he can spare some time in the future, I will try and pick a date that fits with him !).

Pre flight planning and how a distinct lack of it is the culprit in a lot of accidents.

I expect to be doing Redhill now at some point in mid to late November.