PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - what Master's?
Thread: what Master's?
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2010, 23:34
bala_murali

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool MBA in operations .

Thanks for the warning Genghis. Will count out the offer given by bucks new then . Dont think its worth it ..

i already went to my local airport . i met with 14 airline flight operations office situated there ( Air India ,Jet airways , Emirates , Qatar,paramount airways ,Etc ) some kicked me out of their office,but my luck i met some very nice people working in flight operation . I confirmed the fact that there is no recruitment or training going on in India right now. Some said that i had to join as a ticketing agent for the airline and after about 2 years i might me considered for dispatch training in the airline . When i checked out the ticketing agent jobs or a ramp workers job ,they said that i am over qualified because of my bachelors in engineering degree and my 2 year work experience in dell . So the gates are shut completely . . Not to mention the fact that my father was staring down at me like hell ,when i started looking out for ticketing agent job .LOL..

From what it seems i think an MBA in operation keeps my dream to an extent and also gives me a backup in case i dont into an aviation industry. I would also be able to find an MBA in operations in a much better university than what i was able to find for MBA in aviation management. Would love to get know your views.
Any though on this ?? would love to know view !