PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cityflyer Recruiting
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2010, 22:03
dhc83driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In regards to the pay question for direct entry F/O the reason everyone is being a bit vague is that we do not have an exact figure published available. A Lot of our F/O`s were cadets who were on a different scale and there have been alot of changes with pay freezes to prevent redundancy etc, RJ100 is in the right ball park with the 2% year on the last pay scales.

Bond will be a bond not a bank loan. It will be detailed with costs and not a random figure plucked out the air. Not sure of duration but guessing about 3 years. You don`t leave you don`t pay!

*Just read the application and it states a 2 year bond

Positions will be LCY so stby call out is 90 Mins.

I hope roster patterns, number of stby`s and days off will improve, That`s why we are getting more crew! (maybe i`m dreaming)

Edi crews get more duty pay ATM as they spend all day flying around as passengers

in regards to any problems with the application form, national insurance number, recent hours etc i would suggest contacting the company to ask.
IT issues would not be a surprise, If your serious its worth at least an email to clarify your application if you think you have a problem.

Last edited by dhc83driver; 15th Oct 2010 at 12:14. Reason: bond info