PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why I love the recession!
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2010, 19:48
Aero Mad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Recession, your post is tragic. I'm young, ambition is one day to get a PPL, CPL and later () ATPL then rise up the ladder and eventually get to the 'dizzy heights' of captain. One day

Sometimes I see some older people (with much more experience in life, I hasten to add), almost condemning teenagers as a human subspecies. And that's when I think - 'haven't got a hope in hell'.

And then I see people such as yourself taking pleasure from the displeasure of others. And frankly, I find that disgusting and sad, that there are members of homo sapiens (although some would argue that people who do such things are not sapiens at all) who are nasty and vengeful enough to even experience such 'emotions', let alone go to such lengths as set up an account on PPRuNe and then vent their rather nasty musings on it.

You should think of the Staines disaster of 1972, where in part conflicts amongst long-standing captains with young upstart co-pilots indirectly caused the deaths of 118 innocent people.

The best I can do is think of you in your office job, proud member of a virtual airline, wasting your life away wishing you'd done something different and hoping that other people will be as unlucky as you.