PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - 5
Thread: Aer Lingus - 5
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2010, 18:42
EI Premier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EI Prem, the more I look at your posts, the more you look like one of those bitter dragon wagons from the 80s who would turn you to stone if you looked at them. You say you give out about HR, well thats no surprise, everyone gives out about HR. HR give out about HR!!!
I'm not even bothering to reply to the rest of your post - because it's a waste of time considering your evident preconceptions regarding Aer Lingus.

However - the above comment is quite disgraceful really. It does in many ways however show how flawed your perception is. Considering that I wasn't even born in the 1980's, I could hardly be one of the ''dragon wagons'' that you refer to - then again, it's just another disrespectful term.

Finally, please don't lecture me on the ''new reality'' either in broad economic terms or in relation to the aviation industry - I am more than well aware of it and the current economic environment.

You obviously have limited or no knowledge on the financial performance of EI either and can be added to the long list of previous forecasters who envisioned a rapid demise for Aer Lingus.