PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cityflyer Recruiting
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2010, 16:14
Coffin Corner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RJ100
All those who keep asking the question about basic pay.... Please read my post on page one of this thread. It's simple to understand!! If you are having problems with that maybe a job at BACF is not for you! You'll make my life harder if you get hired!

Originally Posted by RJ100 from Page 1
That was the pay data after our last pay deal in 2008. Up until this week they were the scales we were using.

We have just agreed (this week) to a 2% pay deal that will be back dated until July 1st 2010. So add 2% onto those scales and you'll get our new scales.

We also took a pay freeze in July 2009 until July 2010 on our yearly increment . So basically we did not move up the scales for a year.
Ok I read it again, where does that directly answer this question regarding pay?

Originally Posted by Coffin Corner
A rough F/O yearly salary including diems etc
Because I am not seeing it. Now it's either because I have worked too many earlies on the trot this week, or I am completely stupid, or it just isn't there
Thanks for the rest of the info though, the captains pay is on the front page, but not the F/Os (unless I am one of the above again).
Just one more question if I may - how many flight hours on average does an F/O work per year?

Thanks

CC

Last edited by Coffin Corner; 14th Oct 2010 at 16:31. Reason: Clarity in the last question