PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CORK - 5
Thread: CORK - 5
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2010, 16:05
Kavs8

Its a pity alright - Jamie2k9 we've know for a few days now that BCN has been axed what was the actual point of rining when i informed you i had rang them a few days ago??? Im working in Cork Airport from January 21st-26th in dispatch, check-in & admistration and ill be asking Kevin Cullinane whats the story because its a joke these days the whay EI is starting to switch/remove routes - Its was quite clear since 2007 that EI wouldnt expand its fleet at ORK past 4 which is a shame. I usued FAO in November 07' and load factor as i can remeber was around 70% on the outbound and around 60-65% on the inbound not bad for a summer season route operating in low season. EI should be expanding to a year-round capacity i.e. not putting 4 in the Summer down to 3 in the winter - every1 noes that there are plenty of holidays available from November-March including Xmas Holidays, January Holidays, February School mid-term & Paddy's day they would definitly attract passengers to Cork aswell as outbound pax.

Hopefully things will change because having a 3rd aircraft only used to go ACE on T-T-S- and no where else in the morning is seriously underutilised!