PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any recruitment likely at Easy?
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2010, 14:26
stansdead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WWW,

You are a pompous fool. You dispense advice like you are the "sun king". You know absolutely nothing about whether I would or wouldn't get a DEC job at EZY. You are nobody. Sunshine...

Open Des,

I'm not a regular Captain - I'm lucky therefore, I pay full UK tax and I earn well above an SFO salary in EZY. In any base. And who says I'm in Poland?

Part of the problem with some of you is that you all think that you are, somehow, better than everyone else. Or better qualified. Well, I'd hazard a guess that you are not. For example, how many eJ pilots as a % number have any experience of commercial flying outside of even Europe? Heaven forbid even in the USA, Australia, Africa (proper Africa, not Morocco or Algeria)? About 20% maybe.

Don't worry though, with idiots like WWW to fly the flag from Bristol for you, you will of course be able to pretend you have more experience and ability than you really do.

As for SFO salaries. Have you clever chaps ever thought that eJ may force those in Spain to go to LGW at a month's notice - or whatever is required. Even with a relocation package, it will be cheaper to rebase those costly Euro contracts permanently. Welcome to DEC's elsewhere in your network.... when the euro contract was designed, the exchange rate was about 1.5 euro to a pound. Now it has been rebased - longterm - to between 1.1 and 1.2 it seems. Not sustainable. Enjoy your old euro contracts while they last boys and girls. The world has changed and you will have too as well......