PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 14th Oct 2010, 13:23
BritishGuy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Perect LLEAR - nice one. I did that today. Finger crossed now. Just to make sure I made the request in the right place, is it supposed to be made to the [email protected] email address? That's where I sent my request anyway.

Another question..... My last regional in the US never stamped logbooks - the concept just didn't happen. My current employer in the middle east does stamp logbooks and I've had my logbook stamped by my current employer. Now will I be penalized for my last US employer for not stamping my logbook. I know they say 'or get a letter from your company stating that your hours are kosher' but, I'm not in the US anymore and don't intend to be before the interview. I know that nobody will issue such a letter without seeing the logbooks - that's for sure. Am I screwed, or am I just worrying too much. Will my current employers stamps to verify my last 300-400 hours be enough?

Trubu - it took about 2 weeks to get an email after I got shortlisted. Now that you're shortlisted, start preparing!

Last edited by BritishGuy; 14th Oct 2010 at 13:27. Reason: needed to add a little more.......