PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - 5
Thread: Aer Lingus - 5
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2010, 23:08
EI Premier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Airbourne,

You are entitled to your opinion as much as you like. I don't need to make comparisons with Y on other carriers - I've done that already several times. On TA runs, EI are consistently the best ex DUB in my experience.

Again - I ask you - would you accept what's being imposed, despite the recommendations of the LRC? It's so easy to judge from afar as a passenger isn't it? Do try working under those conditions though..

Certainly, I seem to have quite the fan club here - it's really quite nice indeed.

People seem to think it's fine to wish ill will upon a group of employees. But you wouldn't work a 50-60 hour week with no meal breaks would you - week after week?

If I'm defending in EI - as you claim I am with my 'beloved lingus' then why am I criticising their HR function and the way it's handling all of this? I'm pointing out the situation as it is.
I'm completely entitled to my opinion also as to the quality of EI onboard service and the crew. YES - there are some bad crew in the company, entrenched and want to work the bare minimum - but there are also so many hard working crew who only want to be treated fairly and want a positive environment in which to work.

This is very damaging for EI - if not resolved soon it will impact forward bookings.

As for this thread - I don't know what is more incredulous - the fact that every post I make everywhere is scrutinised or the fact that such nastiness is acceptable.

Those who want to push this into a quality of EI service issue are detracting from the issue at hand - not to mention the fact that any service involves customer interaction - but of course certain EI customers on this thread could never be wrong.

As I said previously, if you think the terms are so good, then do apply to EI for such a position.

EI Premier - who won't be posting elsewhere tonight FYI!