PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Follow a dream or the Money ?
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2010, 22:08
Big Duke 6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Personally I would follow your gut instinct, but obviously an understanding that you may have no job after training or not a satisfactory one. It will come though, a lot of persistence, hard work, intestinal fortitude and focus will get you there.

Go for it, that’s what I say. Understand this I am not a fully qualified pilot yet, but am handing in my notice to go training full time -Heli- next week.

I have researched it thoroughly, have travelled abroad to meet with company managers/directors have put the networking in and I’m doing everything possible to make sure I give it my best shot. If it don’t work out , ill paint houses till I get the job I want.
Depends on how bad you want it really!! No athlete goes to the olympics thinking they are not going to win , right!! No point otherwise, so if you have a belief in yourself, that is a 100% belief you will get there.
Seems to me that you have already decided what you want to do, and are in a way seeking reassurance so there is your answer mate.

Best of luck.