PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - 5
Thread: Aer Lingus - 5
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2010, 18:37
EI Premier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dublinaviator,

Firstly, I am flattered that you have read my posts across various outlets - truly I am . However, don't you dare refer to me as having my views tainted by being a member of some ''fan club'' as you call it. In this situation, regardless of my preferences in relation to any airline - I am saying it as it is.

The reality may well be that you are a difficult passenger with Aer Lingus for example - I really don't know. What I do know is, I've flown on well over 150 sectors with EI in my lifetime to date and the service, for well over 90% of the time has been nothing but outstanding. In the past 18 months in particular, some of the EI crew have been the best industry wide cabin crew that I've ever had the pleasure of having on a flight.

You mention the hours worked - because they were supposed to - mandated by who? Should Management's (or certain sections of Management) interpretation of the LRC binding agreement always trump that of everyone else?

If you are more than happy to work under those conditions, then please do apply immediately to the company.

EI Premier