PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - best flying school to enroll in the philippines
Old 13th Oct 2010, 12:01
Aerocadet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

@jd14:

Yeah. I've been there too. As far as I can remember, I read about his story a year ago in a newspaper magazine.

I went to Airworks to inquire for pilot training as well. I am very much interested in training for Instrument Rating and Basic Aerobatics with him. I hope this would happen since he is considered to be one of the finest pilots in the industry. I am excited to see him flying again in the next Hot Air Balloon Fiesta.

Anyway, I will be training in a local flying school here in Luzon. Hehe!

I strongly suggest you visit the school PERSONALLY. Before visiting them, list down your concerns/questions. Let them answer it for you and ask around (students, flight instructors, admin staff, maintenance staff, etc.). Rather than spending time searching for answers in the internet, it is much better to SEE what you want. I think it would help if you ask for advice from pilots from the airline and general aviation side of the industry. I actually visited 6 flying schools and settled with the one who answered the best to my concerns and training needs.

Good luck!