PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Canada may pull troops from Dubai base
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2010, 11:32
Guru8904

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guru8904: Thank you so much for blessing all of us with such wisdom! However, you left out many other profound quotes from the Koran such as:

"Young Conan...What is best in life?
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women. Al-Taubah 9:16

"Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you! Al-Taubah 9:17
Uncle Wiggily,

You are welcome. Please stop quoting verses from anywhere and everywhere. I do not know what is your source of info but it is planets away from the wordings of the Holy book of Islam. There are various websites available for authentic translations of the Quran in different languages. Please go to
Tanzil : Quran Navigator
and read the correct version of Al-Taubah 9:16 and Al-Taubah 9:17 before you post something from the Quran.