PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air India Near Death Incident
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2010, 20:39
Capt Turbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh, TopTup, the day you are made redundant because your airline cannot fly Asia (todays bread and butter routes) because the Asians are banned from coming to your home town.....THEN tell me about necessities. The last 30 or so years we have seen airspace being emptied when Pongo Airways arrives because they come from where we all want to go. Check out the Chinese and the RELTA test; did they have to conform?? Will the Great Indian National Flag Carrier be banned from EU/US regardless of their standards? Trop naive, mon ami!

PJ2; Having passed an IOSA audit in India is not the same as conforming,, so question not relevant, and you know it, surely....However, the 2 private international players are doing relatively OK out in the big world (and I didnīt say because of all the expats, KFR has only one left). I have done more take-overs with so called 1. world operators coming to ORD or JFK than with these guys coming to LHR (Hmm, credit to London ATC, maybe ).

PT6A: The Frogs are just as concerned as the Boing Fac pilots, but once the salesmen have sold x billion dollars worth of hardware, you just hang in there and get the best out of it, `cause you cannot reverse the deal. A very competent factory TRE put his foot down while in India and he is now enjoying his grandchildren full time.

Sorry for the slight stray...Why do various AI crews mess up? Anything Gustav Baldauf can do about it??
T