PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates vs. Air Canada
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2010, 09:12
six7driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nothin good to say, check the middle east forum, as for what I said, it's true, no one was expelled.

Of course you have proof Canada's negotiation team were being bullied or expelled, so please post? the lease was not renewed by the UAE, because the Harper government, again with it's head up its a@@ would not negotiate a reasonable bilateral commercial air agreement. 27000 Canadians in the UAE, yet to Transport (Air) Canada that's not enough to justify more than 1 daily flight for all UAE carriers into 1 Canadian city a day. The UAE had on the table unlimited rights for any number of Canadian airlines to fly any number of times to the UAE 2 major cities on a daily basis. But, alas the wise Harper trade team could not consolidate an agreement...Canada loses and you're happy?

Man you need to go home, to forget the hatred you have for the company you work for, ...that's a weird enough thing...

I guess you can't cause you see that the entry level positions at Air Canada and Transport pay less than 50,000 a year, but I guess you'll have made all your money at EK and won't care what your paid in Canada. Yet I'm sure you'll bitch about those jobs too.

RIM is not a uncompetitive monopoly like Air Canada, that's why Blackberry will keep growing...funny enough the it was RIM that got everything sorted not Canada's current inept government.