PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HSBC professional studies loans advice pls fellow debtors?
Old 10th Oct 2010, 20:46
copywrite33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please don't get me wrong, im not on a political soapbox and im not having a go at anyone that has the loan.

I read an article a whole back (for the life of me can not find it now) with a head of HSBC who said the reason they stopped doing the loans was because of the amount of bad debt/struggling debtors and the pressure from the government to stop this happening. SO following that logic k7nrw's post of "try and get out of it" is exactly why these loans are not available to me/anyone else wishing to pursue a loan.

2 Whites 2 Reds I am glad you and your parents went into the situation with your heads screwed on and i wish you (and everyone else in this situation) the very best of luck with your future repayments. I'm sure it must be hard at the moment but when the industry turns around and you land your first job it will all be worth while and have made you a better person.

Again my apologies if it sounded like I was trying to lecture or bash anyone, just putting my point out against certain individuals.

@k7nrw - Isn't the whole point of a forum for everyone to put there beliefs/morals/ideas out to the rest of the users?