PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 10th Oct 2010, 19:26
nolimitholdem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am supposed to be going to Dubai at the end of this month but have had zero correspondance from them since they confirmed my attendance over a month ago (several unanswered emails). It is now less than 3 weeks and I still have to buy a ticket for my wife! Anybody else had this happen? Let me tell you it is incredibly frustrating!
Am in same position and not sure what to do.......I replied to them about 10 days ago confirming the dates for interview and I haven't heard back yet. I just emailed them about 5 minutes ago and hope I hear from them. Should I call them eventually?
I apologize for using your admittedly frustrating situations as illustrative, but I can assure you this is a PERFECT snapshot of what your life is to become living in Dubai, working for Emirates. 80 idiots doing the work of two people, and completely screwing it up.

PLEASE don't be back on these forums in a few months if you're hired, complaining about what a ****-show the place is. You're getting it even before you get here!