PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Canada may pull troops from Dubai base
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2010, 11:23
oceanpotion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FcU:

I completely agree with your post mate! It is about time someone stand up to these guys and and make them aware that their bullying tactics and culture is not at all the best way forward. Emirates and the UAE may continue to behave like school yard bullies on their own turf but the rest of the world is starting to sit up and take notice...Good for Canada! Very Good for Canada!... These guys need a good knock up the head more often so they can grow up and stop acting like a bunch of spoiled idiots, but I do not think they are capable of doing that. The give me more...I want, I want because I am special has bitten them in the a$$ this time. I really wish that the energy expended bickering at each other which you see here on this forum, would be channelled towards telling the media and the rest of the world how these guys really operate. Expose them to the max, no need to be shy about it. Why protect them and try to save them from embarrassment? This lot would not think twice about screwing you... in fact they already are! And particularly the style of management at EK... They have told the world that they are the world's most profitable airline. Perhaps one government has finally realized why and how they have become the world's most profitable - exploiting your employees always help a great deal in this case am sure...