PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NT Aeromed
Thread: NT Aeromed
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2010, 01:34
Dances With Dingoes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just an observation

From my career in aviation that has lasted a not much more then ten minutes now, I have noticed that when a thread starts bagging an employer it is usually three or four newly registered names all being used by one current or ex employee that jsut 'needs a hug' (or a hiding), or it is several employees working for one dodgy operator with well justified grievances. It is not that often you see a group of pilots bagging out a company they have never worked for, and really know very little about.

I have only read the last few posts so I may have missed it but I don't see anyone here professing to be a current employee.

If CF are as bad as what everyone here who has pretty much SFA to do with, then it is a credit to the professionalism of the current employees they they are not on hear sledging out the incumbent.

As a casual reader I would say "From what I have been told...." and "From what I hear......", comments are not really that well qualified, but then again, what could one expect from a site that everyone uses imaginary names to maintain supposed anonymity.

Like I say, just an observation,

DD